Thursday, July 3, 2008

you'd think i'd forget

dont think i'd easily forget you when i'm gone.
=)
.
when after all this while...
i still can miss you after you drop me home..
i still can think of you when i'm watching tv..
i still can message you when i'm eating my favourite dish..
and i still can watch you as you sleep.
and still think you're cuter than my teddy.
.

i love you
i know it
i'll miss you
i'm certain of it
.
a lifetime is not enough.
.
you're the only one that makes me feel right
when i'm absolutely wrong
.

you're the only one that can make me cry in your arms.

.


no one can hold these feelings back.
it's written right across my face =)

.

day by day
my departure goes nearer,
day by day
my absence seems clearer.
.
i dread the day when we'll be apart again,
what will happen this time,
i'm sorry i won't take the pain.
.
these past few days has been a blur
my mind full of ignorance,
my conscience full of doubt,
my thoughts full of nonsense,
i havent been sincere.
.
i'm sorry for making things
harder than they are,
i'm sorry for always wanting things
different than they are.
.
sometimes i just forget to stop
forget to appreciate,
forget to remember,
forget to have faith.
.
but this time it's different
i know i can feel it
this time history wont repeat itself
this time we'll win it
.
just give me hope,
give my a sign,
give me a reason,
give me a line..
.
help me to be sure,
help me to be calm,
help me be certain,
this time.. when i'm back..
i'll be happy in your arms...
.

.

i have to be

No comments: