Friday, July 4, 2008

thursday

11:15 am : RING.. my phone rings..
.

"morning baby... thought you said you were meeting your friends at ou?"

.

"yeah i am... but only at 12..."
.

"babes.. it's 11:15...."
.

"WHAT?!??!!??!?!?!??!?!! oh shit!!!!"
.

and what a lovely start to a lovely morning...
.
.

so off we went to ou to catch a movie with my long lost monash-ian friends which i totally missed over the 7 days we did not see each other.. hahaha.. and we do what we do best.. watch a movie!








hmm.. let me see... this movie has it's ups and downs... firstly.. it's WILL SMITH for crying out loud! i mean.. who wouldn't wanna see his hunky face with his God forsaken HOtness of a Body in a movie... now.. throw on a tight leather suit and some flashy sunglasses? what more do we need?? hahaha...
.
anyways... back to the movie.. well.. its pretty stupid yet pretty funny.. in my own personal taste.. i kinda liked it! =P thought the twists in the movie were good.. and thought it was interesting.. but mr.Ddasissy didn't think so.. but then again.. he curses every single movie ever made but the Godfather.. which i wouldn't say it's bad.. but there's too much killing man.. gees.. have some humanity.. Go watch Barney damn it... lol
.
so overall.. i'd say i liked the movie.. you can go watch it now! shoooh shooh shooh! :)

.

Today is friday and i've got three more days to prepare before Australia.. and i'm soooo freaking behind time.. help me.. seriously.. i havent gotten shoes.. socks... havent packed...
OMG I HAVENT PACKED!!!!!!!!! great... another addition to my stresssss... ( What stresS? lol )
.
so it's another day of shopping and helping my mom.. Help me.. and i'm still in my duckey pjs now.. eheeeheee.. well it's only 1 in the afternoon... besides.. i just woke up.. and apparently have a lot to say.. aiks.. can't go swimming M!!

.

toodles.. :)

.

No comments: