Friday, July 4, 2008

i'm not here for Mega Sale =(


as my blog title for today says...
I'M NOT FREAKING HERE FOR MEGA SALE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh the heartbreak... i mean i mean.. come on!! shopping? sale??? laura?? it's suppose to go together!! murder me... so i had to make the best of my time before i went off... Hence the shopping begun... today.. ekekee.. and tomoro and the day after and the day after.. until monday.. i must! i must!
*tears*
.
i finally got out of bed today at 12:30 pm.. i'm just a little lazy.. just a little.. eheh... Ms.michelle woke me up with a plan to go swimming and tanning.. and i was like...

WHAT>!??!?
tanning??
after sungkai and redang.. you gotta be kidding me.. lol..to think i wasn't dark enough.. she wanted to go tanning!!!!! haha.. anyways.. i would've gone for a swim but i couldn't cause mummy dearest was going on and on about helping her shop for my daddy's stuff and my things to bring on the trip.. so off to ou we went.. AGAIN..
.
anyways.. shopping was fine.. but OMG... you have no idea how many ppl i met in ou today!! i mean it was like every two steps or every turn i make i meet someone!! gees.. i met a total of five different school friends.. all at different times.. one friend's gf... one ex bf (God help me)... one tuition friend... and my two best church mates were there as well.. just that i didn't see them... but seriously.. Malaysia this is a sign.. this is the time.. the place.. the start!
it's time for a new shopping mall baybeh!! and it better be good!! ggggrrrrr....
.
but it was fun seeing everyone.. all that i have missed.. you guys all look great! especially my old school friends.. really miss you all.. sniff sniff.. so anyways.. throughout the whole day.. my tummy was acting up again..

think i've got food poisoning AGAIN...
this can't be happening.. not when there's so much more to eat...
.
so i had to skip practice at night.. i mean.. i HAD toooo... lol..
.
.


thanks for taking care of me. and making me happy..
even though you gave me the biggest heart attack ever and i swear i was going to kill you at that time..
muaks. me loves. :)

No comments: