Friday, September 21, 2007

My baby....

i never really told you,

how much i loved you,

through so much we've been through,

my feelings.. i promise..are still true..



i've never given away my heart this way,

so it scares me so much that sometimes i drift away,

i could never bear the pain of being broken,

to love again, my heart just couldn't open..



but then you stepped into my life,

gave me a chance,

put up no fight,


not even once..





you've always made me happy,

of all the times i've been down and depressed,

you never failed to make me smile,

and never failed to always care..




i'm sorry if i've ever hurt you,

i'm sorry if i've made you sad,

i'm sorry if if i've ever been rude to you,

i'm sorry if i ever didn't care...



There's just so much more i wish to say,

but my heart can't find the words that portray,

how much i love you and how much i adore you..

and how much more i can care for you too...



this is a start... hope you like it...



memories of you and me......

No comments: