Friday, September 28, 2007

EXAMS ARE OVER BAYBEEEHHHHH!!

WWOOOOOO HOOOO!!!! did i ever mention how grreat it is to NOT have exams anymore...
Welll...... FOR NOW that is.. but stilll... wahahahhaa

but let me tell you bout my friend Sab who is like the most major potong steam fella for me today...
there i was... enjoying my freedom of after exams.. set in AC.. with a bowl of prawn mee in front of me.. ready to dig in... and i shouted with joy...

" NO MORE EXAMSSSS!!! WEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEeeee!!!!!!!!"
and then he had to remind me..
" BUT.. you're first for presentation on Monday next week!!"
and yes ladies and gentlement.. say it with me...
aih... life is SAD......
buttttt.... i miss you blog!! i miss you so much!! you know how long it has been since i could lay my eyes on you! restraining myself from seeing you.... oh the heartache!!! wakakakakakaa.....
ok so yeah.. today my classmates and i decided to go ICE-SKATING!!! after i swore nnneeevvveerrr to go back there again... they just had to decide to go.. anyways.... luckily i went.. cause i had sooooo much fun.... my body is weak and my legs are killing me now... but hey... it was great... so yeah...
it all started with the skating around.. watching ppl fall... and guys like DEVAN... he was so afraid of falling he couldn't even step on the ice!! hahhaa.. ( devan you poor soul ).. well anyways... after much practise.. he did improve la... not too bad after all.. the guy has balls intact... wakaaakakaka
so yeah... for some reeason.. S2 just loves to STONE everywhere... yes... EVERYWHERE we go... so right in the MIDDLE of the ice skating ring.. we decided to stone... one big group of nuts fooling around... then out came Sab's brilliant idea...
" let's do the video clip for Jessica Simpsons song Public Affair!!!! "
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.... and we did it!!! i was jessica simpson.. and i think probably Sab was Eva Longoria... hahahaha... and we went hands up...
to the... right and left and right and right... and left and right and left and left!!
ALL MY GIRLS HEADING OUT FOR A PUBLIC AFFAIR! ALL DAY ALL NIGHT WE"RE GONNA PARTY THAT'S RIGHT!!!
hahaha...that's how it goes right?? oh damn funny...
and then there was this old guy that stepped out on the ice... everyone just STONED.... ok... just picture...
an almost bald... old... white hair dude..... skating and doing stunts on the ring!!!!

* JAW DROPSSSSSSSSS*
i was so fascinated ok!! Ian thought i had a thing for the old guy.. ahhahahh....
so let me tell you an embarassing moment that happened to me.... so i was skating around when i came up to James..... " Dei Dei!!! i know you can skate.. dont touch me!!....." he shouts... lol...
it was James second time on the ice and so i have to say he has balls.... lol... THEY MAY BE TINY, JAMES.... but somewhere behind the bush i think you mich find em... WAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAAKAKAKA
yeah so.. we were talking about our killer-dying-crazy-hard physics paper in the morning... and his friend was there too.. this chinese dude... and so he introduces himself to me..
" hey you are??"
" laura. hi. you?"
" something something.... (sorry.. i forgot...) =P "
chitter chatter goes on...... and then i had to open my mouth...
" OI FASTER LA JAMES!! go out there and skate!! i need to see a TALL GUY FALL!!"
and just when i said that... just when i finished my sentence... i realized i was talking to three tall guys in front of me... yes.... say it with me..... oWhhh SHiitt......
haahaha... and so i did a nice graceful twirl and sped off.. that's when i heard all the curses coming back at me from the back...
" OI!!! Come back here la you!!"
" oi babi!! wanna see us fall la now!"
"oi girl!!!"
...
..
.
..
.....
......
......
...
..
.
.
.
and the list goes on............. hahahhaa
so after that... we went to watch CHUCK AND LARRYY!!!!
oh my gosh.,.. freaking funny show!! the whole cinema was laughin like crazy and the were clapping to the jokes.... it is definitely a MUST SEEE people.. so dont forget to go watch it...
aih... as much as a miss blogging...i miss sleeping even more...
good night you donkeys and loved ones... till me meet again... to all i bid goodbye.... to all i say my farewells... to the world that once knew me... i say ... GOODNIGHT!!! and goodness sake...
someone please shoot me..........

No comments: