Friday, September 28, 2007

things i've missed out on...

now.. been so many days that i didn't update my blog.. think i've missed out on a lot...


oh yes!! tht day i followed Kevin's car back after college.. and you wouldn't believe what we saw!! check this out!!

Lori driver yang banyak BER-SKILL....
( ladies and gentlemen... this was on the federal highway...)



yes... amazing... i know.... driving backwards takes a lot of skill.. and finally.....



ladies and gentlement... driver of the year...... hahahha


I LOVE LAURA JANE...yes it me her boyfriend..rafie..that has come to disturb you hehe

right... continuing my story... after i was sooo RUDELY interrupted... hahhaa... yeah....
after so much of crap... yeah.. the truck was actually being towed.. wakakkaa....

oh my gosh... boredom.......

No comments: