Monday, July 4, 2011

Fly Away Birdie~

So i switched from Vampire Diaries to Pretty Little Liars now.. i cant say it's as interesting. but it's something to fill my time.. Vampire diaries was just too damn awesome.. anyhoos.. I fried some pancakes for my Daddy's birthday.. it was awesome.. Thanks shamus for the recipe :)

Last week was Jo-Ann's birthday and the theme was Naughty or Nice.. what a fun night to release the stress i felt throughout the week.. a little too much alcohol but it was fun :P







Last week was tough and i know this week isnt gonna be any better.. but i'm gonna be optimistic for the first time in my life towards the future because i know there's a bright one ahead.. even though the journey is long and rough.. My heart is going round and round in circles and i hope it still holds together..

No comments: