Tuesday, July 26, 2011

big girl's blouse~

Fine. i'm a coward. I know however, that I have always cherished and appreciated honesty. Yes, no matter how sucky the truth is, I would prefer the honest truth or opinion rather than the meaningless white lie.

However, there are two kinds of honesty in this world.

1. Honesty because you love someone and care for them
      or
2. Honesty with the intention to hurt someone

And basically all that comes from your mouth stinks of the latter. Asshole. I dont need you to look at me with your judgemental eyes and laugh at me in the state that I am. Yes I am stressed and wasnt looking too good and yes I have gained a lot of weight. But there is no reason for you to intentionally dwell on the matter because in the end you know shit about me and what i'm going through. and dont think I dont know what you talk about behind my back. You should see yourself in the mirror and remember who you were before this. Because you seriously lost yourself somewhere along the way and I truly hope and pray you find yourself again.
So thanks. but No thanks. Keep it to yourself.

Honesty. I appreciate it. With the right intention in mind.



1 comment:

miss_trouble said...

Great blog.I think you appreciate the right things in life and you said it in a beautiful way.