Wednesday, April 27, 2011

something that bugs me

hmm. cant believe it's the holidays and yet half of it is already gone. where on earth does time fly to?
Is it me or when u get older, things just start to move faster... it's like clocks magically start ticking at more than a second per tick.. and ppl start walking three to four steps more than usual.. or is the world just catching on to this speed that no one realizes that they are going faster and faster by the day...
seriously, its crazy! I came to starbucks at 11:30 am.. and i swore to myself.. "ok..i'm gonna finish all my work today, so i dont have to stress anymore, and i can enjoy my weekend"... so i thought.. buy a drink, relax.. read some facebook and blogs first and before u know it.. BAM! it's 12 something.. argh.. 

TIME... you are a pain in my arse...

But yeah. things move so quickly nowadays. Do ppl even stop to smell the roses anymore? Ok maybe ppl do but i feel like things go so unappreciatted these days.. and it's true.. We forget to tell our loved ones we love them before we leave the house.. we forget to put our dirty clothes in the laundry.. or we forget to close the windows.. or we forget to bring our headphones to starbucks and feel like an idiot when u're here... and you forget to tell the ppl you've hurt, you're sorry... yeah.. things like this happen.. Dont you find it funny that it's so easy to forget sometimes? To just move on and pretend things never happened.. I find it pretty easy however... But not when it affects my heart.. Some say.. move on u know.. it happened.. everyone goes through it.. but really.. how do u? So i think to myself.. if this affects my heart so badly.. what about the ppl which I have affected in my life?... Then it dawns on me... the Guilt of living this life... only my Father in Heaven can tell me what to do next... but i am only human.. and my feelings are all part of my human self.. but my soul is my other half.. what my Father tells me to do.. My soul makes me do it.. even when my human self has to suffer.. well no worries.. i'm learning day by day... and this hurt which i have caused on others... I will have to mend it someday... but in due time.. only the Father can heal it.. and so i leave it to him... I on the other hand.. have to learn how to move on in my own terms.. at my own pace and time.. There's no rushing into things.. something i realized that day was that my whole life has been a rush.. everyone and everything seemed to be pushing me into things.. but this time.. i'm taking it slow.. this time i wanna do things right... there's no rush.. but there's determination... I am not rushing.. but I am determined.. hopefully this time i got my priorities in check.. :)

LJ



With this.. I say to You.. I'm sorry that it didn't work out.. but things are not meant to be.. It may be in your eyes.. but then that's just the idea you like in your head. The truth is.. I dont feel the same way.. and someday you will accept that.. I'm sorry for everything.. but too much has happened and too much for me to change my mind... there's nothing left.. I will always care.. and you will always be my friend.. it will just take time.. But on a last note. It's over. Let go.. for your own sake.. 
P.s: dont call me after reading this

No comments: