Thursday, February 17, 2011

fly time fly~

I am exactly 5 more days away from freedom. Yeaps!! That's finally the end of my internship.. :) 3 Months just Flewwww By.. and i'm gonna say i'm really gonna miss everyone.. The friends I made here in such a short time, really holds a place in my memories forever. It's funny how God chooses the people to walk in and out of your life. The people you would least expect. But I know all of them are chosen to be there for a reason. Whether or not it's a person you like or dislike. God brought them into your life to fulfill HIS greater plan. Not OURS. I guess it's something everyone, especially myself, find it hard to accept sometimes. That the purpose of our lives is not for OURselves but for the greater glory of God. Whether life hurts us, or brings us joy, in the end, we have to fulfill the purpose for us being here. But i'm yet to figure out mine, and to be honest i think many people dont know theirs yet. The common man finds purpose in life by achieving goals, by being successful in both his wealth and his love life. But that however, is man's own definition of life for himself. Not God's. So in the end it all boils down to the decision on whether we are gonna continue walking through this life living it OUR way..or are we gonna except that this life is not for US. But in actualy truth, we are living it out for God and to achieve his purpose of putting us here. What do i do next?


My 40 days have just begun.

No comments: