Wednesday, May 5, 2010

it's not dead

My blog is not Dead.. it was just.... on hold? haha... wow life is hectic.. the assignments are piling in like daily garbage in the rubbish bin... and i'm dying ere ppl.. omg... haha.. well than God for the ppl in my life that has been around... Greys.. God Sis.. Fatty.. and Oi :) Life will not be the same without u guys and i dont want it to be :) hugs.


Anyways, enough sob sob for now.. For updates on what i've been up to just check out my facebook.. yeah i know.. sadly i've become an addict to.. embarassed to say so.. bleh! but Facebook is addictive k! haha. and no i dont play no silly games on it.. it's solely for communication and social purposes.. right right right??? haha.

oh well.. oh and i just came back from Sarawak! ER 2010 by Empowered Ministry was super awesome :)
A new experience of christ in my life and a whole new take on my faith :) God i love u. haha

ok. so it's back to work for me. Just dropping by a quick hello.. Maybe i'll relive the blog again once i'm done with my finals.. Let's pray... Huuuummmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

ROHINI KUMAR said...

my dear friend,i don't know who you are but i found your blog in the next blog option.i'm just a student completed 12th class,in india.comong to the point i'm a poor student continuing my studies with many financial problems.my father is a labour in near by cloth shop.his salary is not enough for my family.please if you believe this message,please try to help me directly or through your friends.please i believe in god jesus,please help me.i'm not a cheater or lying.please believe me my dear friend.

WITH YOUR FUND I'LL DEFINETLY DO HARD WORK TO GET GOOD POSITION IN MY LIFE...thank god

my addres:
D.ROHINI.KUMAR
S/O:D.VENKATARAMANA
28-22-1
OPP:CLASSIC COMPLEX
DABAGARDENS
VISAKHAPATNAM
ANDHRAPRADESH
INDIA--530020