Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OI


he sits beside me with his glasses covering...
his fingers working hard on the laptop playing his favourite game.
he's noisy and ever complaining, not because he's unhappy with life.. 
but just because he strives for the better..
he's passionate because he knows he can achieve what he sets his mind to..
he's different but yet the same sometimes.. complimenting both the good and bad..
he sits beside me with his glasses covering...
i try to look away but i'm caught off guard..
the smile that melts my heart.. 
the look of care in his eyes.. of so much more he can give than whats already given.
the perfectly formed teeth to show his responsibility to take care of himself..
he laughs with his friends.. and yells foul words..
not something i entirely approve off but yet still find it funny how he phrases things..
his mind shifts back to his work again.. and he's in focus.. funny how he juggles things..
i'm caught off guard again..
not because of all he can do.. but all he does not see..
not because of all thats shown.. but because of all that is unshown..
he sits beside me with his glasses covering...
...the very entrance to himself...
if only he knew what i see.....

4 comments:

drumbeatcherry2 said...

I don't think I've ever read anything like that. It's really neat what you wrote. I kept smiling through out reading it. Very nice!

Lost. said...

I like your way with words. I say this a lot, so I'll say it here too: your blog is full of honesty. I think that's what sets apart good writing from bad. If it's fake, you can instantly tell. I can tell that you meant every word you wrote. Keep up the good work!

http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

wow! great poem

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

wow! great poem