Thursday, May 7, 2009

i

depressed.
yes. tell me what do u do to lose weight.
do u know how it feels to have worked so hard to lose your fat for 4 years..
and put it back on in 50 days...
4 years of hard work...
exercises... staying away from too much junk food... 4 years...
to get to where i was..
where i was happy..
but with the past 50 days of hell i've been through...
food seemed like my only comfort..
and now.. what conforted me seems to be the main thing that depresses me...
it's not so much of how fat i am now..
but more of how much work and effort i lost..
sigh..
and still also on how fat i am now
i hate u..
i hate me..
i hate the flabs..
i'm sick..
tired..
lazy..
and fat...
sigh.. tell me it's not that bad?
no.. dont tell me at all...
just leave me alone..
sigh sigh sigh
yes. it was +10 pounds.
****. Dont judge me

No comments: