Monday, September 15, 2008

tear drops of a stranger

tell me what i need to do.

cause i'm lost.
confused...

i need you more than you know it

dont push me away.

help me to help you to help me too.

i need to remember.

do you?
.


i love you.....
.



when that smile kills me everytime you look my way..

.



i love you...
when your arm stretches out to hold me everytime i need it..
.


i love you though times i piss you off
and you annoy the heck out of me.

.


and when we make up and love each other even more..

.



i love you
cause you forgave me for cutting my hair... again and again..

and you sulked. keke


.



but you still loved me anyway..

.



i love you
cause i can wrestle and be myself with you.
the only reason you win is cause you're bigger k. haha

.


i love you
cause you're the biggest donkey i know.
.

i love you.
though sometimes you drive me insane.

.

i love you
cause you dont judge me when everyone else does.

.


and here we are again...
after all this while..
.
lost and found..
.
forgotten and remembered..

teared and smiled..
.


and i still love you.

always and forever.

.

till the end.

.

please remember...

.


No comments: