Monday, September 15, 2008

blues clues

okay so my blog is super outdated again.
life calls. what can i say.
sorry my poor bloggie...
.
anyways, so my weeks have been crazy with assignments..
AGAIN...
but it's been kinda fun *sometimes*
well most of the time la...haha.
dont know what i'd do without those assholes.
.
i got to go to my uncle's place in setia alam eco park.
it's so cute there. the houses are so new.
but the cutest part were my two little cousins.
i'll pose the pics another days.
adorable!
.
and lastly...
my bro had a fondue party for lantern festival.
i just finished eating what felt like a whole pot of chocolate by myself.
lets say... pleasure only lasts for a moment....
*i feel sick*
....dont say i told you so... :(
though it was a pretty damn good moment..
.
aih i'm sorry i hurt you.
but you hurt me too..
why do we do this to ourselves?
stop it please.

No comments: