Thursday, August 28, 2008

ahem.good afternoon i bid to all ye.

so yesterday was presentation day. really wanted to shit in my pants scared. but yeah. finally.. after weeks of hardwork.. pft. yeah right. haha. we finished our structures project. so weehee.celebration???? which turned out to be like shit, thanks to the roundabout. aih. sowee.
.
anyways. it's a new day. new start. since the clock just striked one. well almost striked one. anyways, i vow to change. to be different. whether you like it or not. i dont know. but i need to find me again. cause for some reason. you made me lose me. i got lost track of things. just trying to make people happy. and. i wanna think about me for once. i wanna do things i like. i wanna dance! i wanna go to the gym. i wanna play my favourite sports. i wanna eat ice cream and chocolates and fast food and chips and not grow fat. i wanna love my boyfriend with no objections. i wanna be loved and love my friends and family. i want world peace. i want..................
.
but how?...
.
anyway.. like i was saying.. presentation day.....

.
Joe looked so good. like an executive.
.

camera shy guys.

.

sheer boredom look.haha

.

and their gone.....

.

.

i need you but i dont.
i'm confused.

No comments: