Saturday, November 17, 2007

OMG OMG OMG~~!!

omg omg omg!!
my brilliant baby raf found my USB port to transfer pics to my comp!!


weeeeeeee!! i'm so happy!!

blogging begins again! *winkz*


this are pics pf my classmates.. i'll upload more later...


pit stop number 2!



mr Ding!



ian and saab!




this is sarah the angel in disguise



charlie's angels??




shadow oh shadow protect me from the sun.. no wait.. it's the other way round... oh damn...




candid beyond candid..



we love the camera...
( diana rarely comes for classes.. lol )




hmm... i hope it doesn't explode...





posing..... oh no wait... *kaboom*






i tied it! i feel so accomplished...




the "whites" and miss Christine


deepavali gambling.. hmmm....


donkeys in the making



finally a pic with the goddess!

No comments: