Saturday, November 17, 2007

i'm back baybeh!

i'm back baybeh! and guess what??? exams are OVER...
i repeat... OVER..


and you know what?? no more SAM!!!
weeeeee... cause you see.. i joined the South Australian Matriculation programme at the beginning of this year with courage.. determination... a girl of big dreams...
succesful future... strong will....

and today i leave the exam hall.. with a heart as big as a fly's balls..
and a brain as small as a pea...

yes people.. i have proven the theory of SAM.. it is indeed the
Self Abuse Matriculation programme....
*i quote Lee Kington*

but yeah... a year flew by.. and i'm gonna miss my nut head of a crack head classmates who made college year the best year of my life.. seriously... i never had one day without laughing my head off... so to all S2-ians... i love you guys!!!!
*tears*

moving on.... lol...

today was ivan's bachelor party.. so you see.. mich and anne had high hopes on
getting pissed drunk going topless and swinging their panties over their heads while
dancing on the table top with hot guys surrounding them...
*phew that was a long line*

anyways.. their hopes and dreams were crushed when we walked in on a classic mellow quite sit down buffet dinner with family members and friends... we were like..
"oh-oh...... now this feels awkward,...... lol."

seriously.. we looked like a bunch of kids at our big brother's party or something...
wrong place... wrong time... haha.. but i actually thought it was alright..
it was fun looking around the house and chit chatting..
oh and did i mention he has a POOL??? cool... i seriously wanted to dive in...
*splish splash... cool me down..*

after that we left for kayu.. then here i am..home sweet home...
my bed awaits me... my pillow calls out to me like a baby calling it's mother..
my tender soft mattress.. waiting to unfold it's soft comforter curls around my warm body..
*i swear i'm not horny.. forgive me for expressing myself*

till next time peeps.. *winkz*


you mean more to me then the world itself.. that i promise you...

No comments: