Saturday, September 29, 2007

new day..

Dear diary.. i mean dear bloggie.. i mean dear website page.. i mean dear laptop screen....
i mean dear sad life of mine.....


yes.... so.. it's afternoon and i'm suppose to be doing my presentation now but i'm sooooo bloody lazy... so yeah.. i'm writing to my dear-sad-life-blog-page.. to make myself happy.. *teehee*.. well.. let's see.. i had to practically DRAG myself out of bed this morning and drive to church for this standard three communion day thing we had to do.. we were suppose to do some stuff for them. like singing and dancing and all.. so we went la.. it was pretty fun actually.. all the small kids running and jumping around.. i seriously dont know where they get their energy from... it's like watching squirells jump around a cage or something....

so me, vanessa and kathlyn were like standing outside the lift.. when it opened and
a sea of small kids came running out shouting "yay!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and all i could do was turn to Kath and go... "oh my gosh.. it's like my worst nightmare...."

haha.. so yeah.. they day went on.. super tiring... and i was suppose to help sing for a wedding after that but thank God my mom said no need edi.. so yeah.. everyone went home but mikey didn't wanna leave cause he had class at eleven something and he didn't wanna go home and do chores.. hahaha.. so we temaned him for awhile.. me and marc.. we started telling grandfather stories about cars and all.. damn fun.. looks like i'm not the only unlucky one on the road.. hahahaa...

after that.. i couldn't take it.. i was getting too sleepy so i had to go home and sleep.. and so i did... slept for like one hour plus but then denon ask raf to go for lunch and so i followed...
yum... i had ipoh hor fun... for some reason i've always liked it.. keke.. yummy... but i had the worst most yucky mocha white coffee.. i mean.. i had it before in another branch and that one way good.. but this one... YUUCKKK!!! groosss... almost puked... so yeah.. i'm home now.. and no idea what to do..

in a few hours i'm suppose to go for my cousin's nigel's party.. and so i have a few hours to complete my stupid presentation.. ish-kebab.... so wish me luck as i go drown myself in my own misery... bye!

No comments: