Saturday, September 29, 2007

more memories..

my cambodian outfit...



*shades we have...*


my baby is looking all sexy...


marianne and i posing in a WORKSHOP... lol


* roooaarrr!!*

my two best buddies...



this is my hot chica cousin...


shawn thinks.. * hey.. i'm the man!*
me and vanessa.


wedding singers...

*peekaboo!*



we're the mean green people..


my darlings yung and mel..


raf and i LLLUURRRVVEEE strawberries...


James and Harmeet.. soaked in paint BY ME!!!!

me and ellie... this was so long ago... look at mikey peaking through..




we're gonna fire off the canon!


LAN class... pure waste of time.. look at Jason at the back. haha

stranded in penang....


oh my gosh.. this was so long ago.... i was so fat.. still am...


me chicas in taylaaarrsss...





me and yung!


old friends i'll cherish forever...


fireworks day!!


strong people....


thats most of the pics i have in this comp.... hahaa..

No comments: