Monday, May 23, 2011

I wish it for myself~

I have a newest addiction lately. Finding nice photos and writing my own captions to them. Maybe someday I can take my own photographs and write my captions. I was just thinking.. it'll be kinda funny right if someone came by my blog and saw their own picture there.. LOL!! i mean i would so totally freak out if i saw my picture in someone elses blog having the captions like.. "my heart is broken" or something like that.. what if my heart wasnt broken at all in that picture? i mean what if it was just a moment where my face looked sad?? if everyone gonna think i'm depressed or something?? LOL!!! sooooo... if anyone comes by my blog and sees their picture being used with my retarded captions, I firstly wanna say i'm truly sorry for misinterpreting your picture if I did so in any way.. and secondly I'll say I obtain most or all of my pictures from Google.. So go blame them! LOL Love all

Anyways, my days have been hectic.. seriously, so much of work. Omg.. I can't wait for this year to be over.. then i'm done with studying.. most people dont wanna end their studying life but how come i've always wanted to end it.. i mean.. ever since primary school i look forward to secondary school, then i look forward to college, then university and very soon before I know it, It'll all be over.. then what do I look forward to? Scary in a way.. Scary also how much sometimes I want time to pass.. But when it does.. Then i miss the past.. Seriously.. humans can never be satified can we?.. I sit here thinking about people and how they walk in and out of my life so often.. there are times you meet someone and realize.. hey.. we used to know each other pretty well?? how come i dont remember.. then you rememeber the moment you connected with that person.. and suddenly  it feels like lifetime's ago.. and when I remember my emotions at that moment, I wonder how come I dont feel the same now.. I mean where did it go? I hope you understand what I'm saying.. but basically it's crazy how the heart and mind changes over the years.. I feel that it's experiences that mould you to be who you are..  We learn from experiences and by observing the experiences of others.. but it's our choice in the end to choose whether to act on known facts or take our own chances and risks on whether we would make the same mistakes again.. funny right life?

So to everyone I have shared my life with for the past 21 years and 10 months, thanks for walking into my life and leaving a footprint. Whether it was a small step or a deep hole (LOL), thanks....
You made me who I am today.. whether you know it or not.. Thanks :)

I'm looking forward to this next journey in my life.. I can feel it's coming and I'm hoping to grow more.. not to make the same mistakes but to make new ones and learn more..

Good mistakes. Not bad ones ;)