Monday, October 11, 2010

Fly Fly Firefly~

WOW.time flies. i know i promised to post more faster but apparently i didn't. argh! i'm mixed with emotions. Lets see.
  1. I'm HAPPY that GodSis is back from France!! Wee! or is it Vi? or Wi? WHATEVER.. Glad u're back babes!!
  2. I'm SAD that Greys has left for UK.. and even sadder that i havent heard from her.. YES YOU! Grr..
  3. I'm DEPRESSED that finals are so freaking close but i havent started studying yet cause i'm still swamped with assignments.
  4. i'm ANGRY that the university is allowing so many assignments to be given out when it's less than 3 weeks away from finals! i mean seriously!! how much stress does a person need?
  5. I'm THRILLED that i went for NIKE KL City Run 10.10.10!! It was an awesome experience with 9000 other monkeys running and dashing through the streets of KL.I didn't place top three but i was happy with my time..
    until i found out the winning times.. 1st  (0:48:17), 2nd (0:52:23), 3rd  (054:24)
  6. SUPER FRUSTRATED! Because i was so lazy to run that i walked and also cause i thought a lot of ppl beat my time edi so i gave up.. omg.. i should've ran... i could've made it!!! AHHHH!!!!
  7. I'm in PAIN cause my tummy is giving me issues and it hurts! sniff
  8. I'm SCARED that i'm putting on so much weight i might not fit into anymore of my clothes. =S
  9. I ENVY my brother because he gets to go for Adam Lambert and i cant cause my assignment is due the next day!! Grrrr...
  10. I'm DELIGHTED for cousin Aly who is gonna be performing in SHOUT! The Mod Musical
 yeaps.. that's my emotions right now.. lol. here's some pics from the past events. LOVE all!



NIKE KL City Run :)

we're Ready!!

KL at 6.00 am


so crowded =_=



They one hour peeps. lol.



Survivors.lol

our cute Finisher's Awards :)

Experimental Project- Wind Tunnel

Daniel thought he could fix the tunnel. HAHAHA.

CX the power supplier and the Labview Pro. lol

Arvind.. the......... okla.. this was taken after a hard day's work. haha

This is JoWee after eating Two burgers.. it's funny how food can finally turn this energizer bunny off.. lol
Doing what they do best. lol.
AH PAY at far right is Mr. Centre-seeking.. hahaha
This was RM1 whopper day.. Damn.. and this was only half the line =_='

No comments: