Saturday, October 23, 2010

Come On Baby "Torch" My Fire~


The old 60's hit 'Light My Fire' by The Doors took the storm back in it's days when that famous line was unendingly played in radios and being sung repeatedly by our parents and grandparents. However, I took the liberty of putting it to good use by making a little change on my own. Let's replay the song in our heads.. 
"Come on Baby Torch My Fire.. Come On Baby Torch My Fire.. "
Now that sounds more like it. *winks*

The new generation took on this era with a whole new meaning to  technology and media communication with the advancement in Mobile Phones and Smartphones. Not to mention doing so with the emphasis of style and efficiency. But no matter where we are heading and where we came from.. 
We've got only one to thank..
BLACKBERRY

Oh yes, what has our world come to that now we drool, shiver and restlessly anticipate Blackberry's every move to release its latest technology..
and now.. it's finally here....Introducing....
BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800
So here's what i LOVE about the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800, being a 3rd Year Engineering Student, life is constantly on the go with the many assignments and course work, what more with an upcoming internship, i constantly need to be on my feet and in contact with the world. Furthermore, i love taking part in singing groups and events which take up a lot of my time. Sometimes i barely even get to talk to my parents or my brothers for days even though we live in the same house!  

Therefore, with the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 I would be able to keep in touch with my loved ones while i'm constantly on the go!! How convinient is that!?! Furthermore, a smartphone like the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 would be able to organize my hectic lifestyle and help me to communicate with my coursemates. What’s more, the latest new BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 is the 1st smartphone with a BlackBerry® keyboard and full 3.2 inch touch screen with an on-screen keyboard and also a slide out keyboard. What more can you ask for? *Faints*

I Love this phone because with it's Maximized Multimedia 8 GB memory and 512 MB onboard memory, i would be able to store my media files, pictures of my friends and family which are moments that can never be replaced and memories to last a lifetime.

The 5 Megapixel camera is more than i can ever ask for considering the first camera i ever received was a 1.3 megapixel camera which ran on two AA batteries. Yes i know, life was sad.. haha. But now imagine this, 5MP camera which comes with a flash, continuous auto-focus and image stabilization, plus 11 photo modes and video recording, all in your smart sexy 
looking BB phone. OOOooo *drools*
My friends and family members have all gone to study  and work overseas and i barely get to talk to them. With the cost of RM 0.50 per sms, lets just say i've been burning holes in my wallet trying to keep in touch with my best friends and my family. With the 512 MB onboard memory, Tri-band 3G HSDPA networks, UMTS networks and Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks, i would be able to communicate and access the internet so much faster. 

With the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 i would have a faster and richer browsing with easy access to Facebook, Linkedin, Buzzd and Twitter. I can even open them in multiple tabs to multitask! "OH what a Dream :)




Being a Facebook and Blogger addict, i can now update my status and blog my thoughts whenever  and wherever i feel like it.  Now, I'm the type of person that when inspired, i'm bursting to speak my mind and nothing would stop me...except for the abscence of a computer and internet. Hence, with the the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 i would be able to do what i Love with no problems at all! :)

The BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 has caught my eye like no other..
and i'm clearly in LOVE with it.. 
Like a Proud Mama seeing her baby for the first time or like a hungry lioness waiting to pounce on its prey or even like your truly staring at a box of unresistable fattening chocolates.. 
This is much more than that.. 
BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800
:)


(Check out more details of the Torch @BlackBerry Torch 9800 Slider Phone)


WHAT'S HAPPENING?
Now Celcom Blackberry gives you the BEST DEALS IN TOWN and the widest coverage wherever you go! Celcom introduces the 
Celcom Exec 50 plan, where you can get connected with Celcom from as love as RM50 a month! 
Check this out! Here's some of the amazing benefits you get:
  • 15 sen call rate to ANY number. Yeaps! that's right.. to ALL numbers!
  • Automatic discounts every month.
  • Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more you receive discounts of up to 30% every month
  •  Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
  •  FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps 
You can also,

Be the 1st to own it with Celcom Exec postpaid plans!
Be the 1st 100 customers to pre-register & purchase the new BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 today to enjoy the early bird promotion exclusively with Celcom Exec Postpaid plan. Get FREE: 
  • Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125
  •  8GB Micro SD Card worth RM68
  • Energizer Portable worth RM58
Celcom Blackberry Torch 9800 Launch Event!
Yes, Celcom will be launching the Blackberry Torch 9800 this 28 October 2010. There’ll be amazing deals for the Blackberry Torch when you sign up with Celcom – at the event only! There’ll also be many other fun activities, prizes and giveaways on the day.

So don’t wait, there's plenty to miss out on if you dont go. It's the happening spot and event to end this month with a bang!! :) 
Customers can now pre-register at:  


So, stay ahead with Blackberry on Celcom – the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network! Celcom is Malaysia’s No.1 Blackberry provider, with the best Blackberry smartphones and plans! 
So Check out the Blackberry Torch with Celcom Postpaid plans @ http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/blackberry/bbtorch9800.php!

On a personal note, every year for the past five years I have been attending a Youth Camp out in the middle of the forest in a place called The Farm, with no reception and no internet. However, believe it or not, five years ago, Celcom was the only network that was able to get a signal from within the campsite! I remember my friends and I desperately running around the farm trying to find a "good spot" to send an sms to our parents back home, and watching enviously at my neighbour having a celcom line that was able to connect anytime. This proves how advanced the Celcom network was five years ago! Just imagine the improvements today! :)


So what are you Waiting for?

  



No comments: