Tuesday, July 27, 2010

time flies. it doesn't tick.

It's July... wait.. it's the END of July.. damn it.. where did the year go?... so few months have passed.. The Musical Concert of Love was a blast and My visit to Perth was the highlight of my holiday.. Eating where no one cares how u look like and practically living on chocolates and bacon is like Heaven.. lol.. and for the first time i''ve experienced Winter this cold.. i mean.. 0 and -1 Degrees is the worst is can get for me.. Any lower and bye bye Dear Baby Jane.. lol.. but yeah.. Love it there. i love the small towns where ppl are so nice and friendly and i forgot how great you feel when ppl just greet u down the streets with a smile or a friendly conversation.. without having to worry if this guy or lady is gonna grab my purse and run.. or pull out a "parang" and mug me.. so yeah.. it's great how i can walk out of the house alone and explore the neighbourhood... walk to the mall and back.. then my aunt asked me, "so how about living here?"... and i thought.. hell yeah! sure!.. but i can't imagine a life without midnight visits to the mamak... or shopping till 11pm... or being able to go out for dinner at 9pm.. Life is fun in Malaysia.. we just need to make it Safer.. oh welllll.... Back to uni for me.. a new beginning.. i'm starting the new semester with my WHOLE mech engineering group gone.. so we'll see how it goes.. at least i got U :)

No comments: