Monday, December 21, 2009

Tis the season to be...... jolly?

omg. what a day. i spent the morning sleeping away as usual. woke up and had lunch. i was preparing myself for a day of relaxation and of plain doing nothing.... when my mom says she needs to buy christmas presents and wanted my help.. so being the good daughter i am *cough cough*.. i volunteerily dragged myself out of the couch n went curve with her..
well.. lets just say i was very unsuccessful in picking out things for my relatives but apparently excelled in picking out things for myself :) *teehee* but it's not my fault ok.. things really werent suitable for my relatives and my mom's choices were... Yuckkky.... and then she complains that she couldn't get anything cause i disapproved all her choices.. so u see.. i can't please her.. i go.. she complains.. i dont go.. she complains.. story of my life..
.
oh and yeah. i'm sick again. bad cough, sore throat, flu... and i lost my voice..i sound like a croaking frog and i hate hate hate frogs.. EEeeeeEEEeeee!! omg omg omg.. i watched a movie that day.. FINALLY.. after my exams were over.. watched...... The Princess and the Frog.. *heehee* i kinda liked it!! very old school.. water colour animation.. but the singing was damn good.. they call it the racist cartoon.. *giggles* anyways.. everything was good about the movie... except i had nightmares that night... omg.. dont laugh ok.. pink frogs jumping and chasing me is noooootttt something i wanna dream about.. woke up in a shock... and again.. dont u dare laugh at me.. lol.


.

my favourite character :)


hmmm.. thats about it.. omg.. u know what's terrible? when u sneeze and ur throat hurts.. Fml... really... i went BSC with J that day. We stopped by Just Heavenly to buy chocolate cheesecake.. omg.. so so so good.. yes.. bought a whole cake.. still got some in my fridge.. haha.. walked pass where i used to work... all the memories started flying back.. i felt an ache in my heart.. time flies.. it really does.. oh and J was being a pain in the ass for grumbling the whole way from the moment i picked him up till the time i dropped him off.. He says that's his way of showing affection.. BACKSIDE! you're lucky you've been my friend for way too long.. lol..
.
well now i'm waiting for S to pick me up to go for singing practice. It's gonna be a long long day ahead. I can hear it now... Jingle bells Jingle Bells.. Croak cRoak Croak.... Joy to the... Croak....
*someone shoot me please*
.
oh and on a last note.. 200... what a number :)
Christmas is coming!! :)

No comments: