Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Optimistic Day Dreamer

You know what frustrates me... the fact that i have such a bad memory.. i'm serious.. it's like my brain chooses what to remember and coincidently the very things a want to forget.. it chooses to remember but at the moment i need it the most.. oh i dunno... lets say..
IN THE EXAM HALL DOING MY FINAL PAPER...
it conveniently decides to forget everything.. Greys the future psychologist gave me this whole theory on why my brain reacts that way and well.. in plain simple english.. apparently i need to relax more and stop freaking out.. That's what M_M keeps telling me and that's what Mr Mocha keeps telling me.. and that's what... i keep telling myself... and yet.... *smacks*...

oh well... oh and back to my point.. why i'm frustrated is because i had something interesting to blog about!! and then in a blink of a moment i forget... damn it!! i'm serious ok... arghh... but honestly.. i actually wonder who reads my blog and bothers about the nonsense i crap about each day... haha..

My interpretation


Before the operation,
After the accident,
In the waiting hall.
Hope is all u have.







oh well.. She says.. i can no longer say
"i didn't know better.. cause i do"
i hope i do things right this time.
i really hope i do.



No comments: