Monday, October 26, 2009

Too little

So today we went for lunch to have an early Birthday Celebration for
Randall and Grandma dearest.
Good food.
Good company.
Just what i needed.
:)

She's so adorable and so loving :)
Breakfast every morning starts with a smile :)
,


i'll never forget the time u pinched me till i bruised.
and the time u punched out my tooth.
and the time u called me stupid.
and the time u picked me up half and hour late.
lol.
but then again.
i still love u.
Cause u gave me ur chocolate milkshake once :)
and the best bro award goes to......
lol
.


look at the size of this thing man..
and.....
.

it's all gone.. lol..
damn..
where the hell does it go..
did i mention my bro is lighter than me?
fml
fml
fml.
.

oh woops.. this was my plate.
*teehee*
.
.
.
so i was supposedly studying today
when i slept the evening away with my books wide open i might add.
then ate comtinuously to drown my sorrows.
watch 4 episodes of gossip girls which was like omg omg omg omg.
and watched the match.*assss*
and now i'm online. M_M :)
.
yeah..
God please help me concentrate tomoro.
and the day after
and the day after that
and the day after after that
and the day after after after that..
and..
u get my point..
Amen.
.


No comments: