Thursday, October 1, 2009

Travis

Holiday? Mid sem break?
What? i was happy?
Well.. NOT RIGHT NOW...
omg... fluid assignment... exams... this is driving me crazy..
*hyperventilating*
.
But the highlight of the holiday would be our visit to Valor's place.
Steamboat = awesome...
but omg...
next time right...
tell ur mom not to buy so much food please..
and four different cakes do not..
DO NOT help when i wanna lose weight!!
geeesss!! lol
but honestly... they were super yummy :) heehee
The night continued with Poker.. Wii.. Random walks at 2 am
and dim sum the next day.
like what i said... awesome :)
.
.
my newest addiction
Kate Voegele-Manhattan from the sky.
.
You are my Manhattan from the sky
You look so neat and tidy when I'm way up high
But I know your streets are lined with a fine mess inside
I wanna come down and walk around you're mind
.
.
.
Ps : i smile when i see u smile at my smile.

No comments: