Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Live Life. No Regrets.

Its too early. -_-"
.
i found some old pictures that brought back good memories..
thought i'd share them with u.
i like em. :)
.
i felt like an idiot. lol
.
the joy of just being us.
haha.
.

Errrr.......??
we're cool
can't deny can ya?
lol
.

Australia Loves Us.
or rather we Loved Australia..

.

they ran out of chairs.
.



My oh my has the years passed.
find me! :)

.


the last day of the year.
the last of my highschool life.
.


sigh. miss you guys.
Kevin!!! lol
.



Hey babes. You better take care in US.
dont catch no swine-y
and stop shopping k..
you're making me jealous...
lol.
.



and finally....
i love this one the best.
I wouldn't have survived Form Five without these NUTS!

.
.
one more week of exams.
and things are already falling apart.
.
.
At least some things got resolved.
Thanks God.
You came through for me.
I can't believe the phone rang.
:)
.
.
.
20 minutes was long.
but i'll wait.
.
.


No comments: