Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...with.....?

he says "An unspoken heart of pain or love, will create great misery to the bearer." i agree.

so what happens if u have both?


hmm.. anyways, Lipstick jungle was pretty good today. i liked the ending. made me tear :'(

somehow the three characters kinda remind me of Greys, Godsis and I..in worlds of our own but yet somehow always manage to be there for each other. Thanks. really.. i dunno what i'd do without u two...


Well.. weekend was pretty hectic. May 1st outing with the Bunch was really fun. Jojo's grandma has the most awesome-mest place.. felt so home-y and so so cool in a 70's house kinda way. Love those kinda places. Reminds me of my grandpa's place. But of course the best part was the Pool.. that the Bunch absolutely totally seriously TraShEd, SpLasHed n OveRfLowEd.... :) all except for Greys and Cow who were away on camp and little ol' me who had to sit out on this one cause i was swimming in my own deep red sea.. i know.. overshare of information.. oh well.. my blog.. my words. live with it! bleh..!! but watching them have fun was good too.. and having my laughs.. and love love Mr.Blax n Dawg for constantly coming to the side and checking up on me :) so sweet.


Then the party shifted to the Blax's at night for the best damn beriyani rice and naan and mutton curry and butter chicken.. and Jelly and curry is so awesome :):):) Munkee, Dont judge me!!! lol.


saturday was a day off and watched WOLverINE... omg.. SOOOOOO awesome.... everyone should watch it.. really.. effects.. good.. story line.. good.. action.. good.. comedy.. good... romance.. hmm... pretty good.. HUGH JACKMAN... SO SO SO SO SO GOOD... *hamanahamanahamana*...

i shall rate it a must must must watch movie for all.. sorry Mr.Machuk that u didn't get to join us.. but dont worry k.. study hard for your exams!! :)

sunday.. cafeteria day.. SMOOTHIES!! Come get your smoothies!! Congrats guys on a job well done.

i'm tired of typing and talking. i'll post some pics in the next post.

on a last note... mid terms FINALLY finished today.. woohoooooooo freedom at it's glorious momentary peak :) four reports due soon. help me. please?

No comments: