Saturday, May 16, 2009

undefined moments

it's a saturday and i'm in uni. let's just say that group discussion came to a dead end when we can't solve nuts. What am i doing in engineering?? seriously..
.
i look at what Godsis is doing and it's just so fun. i mean she's enjoying it.. ok so sometimes i enjoy engineering too.. SOMETIMEs.. but somehow it all just ends up with studying.. stressing... how come i never get to do something i like?
.
then i think to myself.. what DO i like? i mean.. i dont exactly have this major interest in anything though i do A LOT of things.. it's like what they say you know..
"Jack of all Trades.. Master of None"..
in other words..
LOsEr...
.
right... so i'm thinking.. what do i love the most? eating?? that's out of the question since i'm growing fat.. you know what's the cause of weight depression.. jealousy.. i hate the devil.. and the skinny bitches..
.
anyways.. back to what i love.. i used to really really love dancing.. and i still do! i mean besides the dancing i do myself to my radio in my room.. i dont exactly dance anymore which is kinda sad.. maybe someday when i decide i have free time and decide to give up my gym membership.. i'll start dancing again..
.
hmmm. what else? i always wanted to go for vocal lessons.. i mean.. not that i croak like a frog.. i can hold a tune at times. but just... not the right way.. and really softly.. am i shy? -_-' lol
.
there's also... baking... yes.. baking... dont judge me.. but yeah.. i used to make the meanest ass brownies and lime yogurt cake.. haha.. but yeah.. the brownies were from scratch ok! not those instant nonsense from a box..
.
and tv... oh the tv.. i miss just lazying around.. watching my favourite movies.. i mean.. my tv in my room stares at me everyday with this sad frown on it's face..
(now u know u have issues when u picture your tv having a face)
and no Jubs.. i dont talk to my teddy bears -_-
*sometimes*
lol
.
futsal.. tennis.. running.. miss all that too.. used to have a buddy for all that.. but not anymore.. gym is alright once in awhile.. but when there's no one to motivate u.. well u kinda lose interest.. then u grow to be as fat as i am...?? *bummer*
.
oh and another funny thing.. me?? CPO?? well.. i guess it's time i started. Thanks Blax. i think i need it.
.
caution. depression. stay away.
.

No comments: