Friday, May 22, 2009

phobia~ :S

.
you know why?
let me replay the situation.
.
.
"hi. can we take the fitness test machine thingy?"
"sure"
.
*doing the test*
.
completed!
.
he says, "ok. so your weight is ok. slightly under.
but..
your fat a lot la"
.
.
i mean!!!
OUCCCHHH
WTTTFFFFF...
you know he said it with this damn china-fied accent n like he didn't even flinch!
asshole.
california effin fitness.
i was right.
hmph.
.
then the situation follows by continuous laughter from Mr. Machuk n Jubs..
and so happen at that very moment Mr.Mocha had to show up too..
just my luck
i can still hear the laughter ringing in my ears..
.
u know i took this test just in february..
and i was 3 kgs lighter and the guy asked me to put on fat.
now i'm passed that.
and i'm suppose to lose the faT!!
and my arms suddenly became under developed too.
so i have fat flabby arms...
underdeveloped muscles...
and as he said
"FAT A LOT LA".
ass.

No comments: