Friday, May 8, 2009

i.t.s.

The many faces.
the many phases.



who am i?
.


2005






2007








2008







.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and now??...



this is me.

.



No matter how hard we kick or paddle. life has it's way of catching back up on us... reality..
we gotta face it.. you know i kinda like reading blogs and jumping back and forth looking at pictures.. and i read some amazing things people say and do even at the worst moments of their lives and i am just so amazed by how positive some can be even when things seem like hell and i just wonder to myself will i ever be that way? i pray and wish i could. just wanna say thanks to those whom speak your minds with or without realizing how your words make an impact on other peoples' lives like yours truly. a momentary smile travels straight to the heart.-lj.
I just wanna say sorry to those who read my blog and if you find it kinda depressing or pathetic or if it turns your perfect day into shitzles. i'm sorry. i'm positive on one thing though. that's it's not gonna be like this forever. k? give me the time i need...
well it's 1:24 am and i havent slept properly for the past few days. i'm going to a camp tomoro and i have no idea how the hell i'm suppose to wake up for it. hopefully Grey's doesn't give up on me and leave me behind..
goodnight world..

No comments: