Sunday, March 8, 2009

Iko-there's nothing more

so i wake up everyday to go to uni.. or to go out.. and i put it on.. those pieces of metal.. each meaning something special to me.. one was given by an old best friend.. one was given by my grandmother.. one was given by me to you.. and i took all three and gave it to you...
but now it's back with me.. and i feel like it protects me.. and somehow.. everytime i have it.. i will never see you or accidentally bump into you.. the day i chose to be forgetful and those very pieces of metal that gives me courage was left untouched on my bedside table.. that day.. i see you... and that day... i was unprotected.. unshielded.. exposed.. and every bone and muscle in my body ached as i could only see what my eyes could see.. and yes... i believed you too... and yes.. you'd see it someday too.. but i didn't think i'd be the first one to see it... three times i passed by... just to make sure it's you.. maybe my eyes were playing games... and the fourth time.. you werent there anymore... but in front of me... and with strength i walk away.. but at the edge of escape.. i crumble... only to myself and not to the world.. only to find out that there's two? and another one, where something else happened? i mean why would you say not that one from there if you werent afraid i knew something... ppl ask me how did i.. how did i at first.. i said i dont know.. it was different.. you were different.. now i just wonder..

if love was just blind?
.
.

No comments: