Sunday, August 24, 2008

structures meetings

you know how insane it is actually doing and attempting Structures.
.
this subject was created and made to torture students minds
.
i mean seriously...
.
numbers.. logic... damn you einstein....
.
anyways.. so yeah.. there's this structures assignment which is due on tuesday and was given like weeks ago to do.. but my lovely group and i were... ahem... so.... hardworking... that we started it only last week.. haha
.
like i said.. it's a killer.. this was the last meeting we had.
.
last note : "i wanna kill myself"
.




Mr. leader hard at work.

.



Brandon is oh so fed up. haha
.



most rarely occuring event. Joe is doing structures! lol.
*jk*

.


see the pengacau
.


Anyways, i decided to test my photography skills and made saab do turns over and over again..

ekekeke.. that's what friends are for.


nah. picture kinda gay.
.




dont know what the hell he was doing.
.






looks like the cover of a hip hop album
.




my most proud picture.
.

.
i'm getting there k! *me and my camera*
.
.




No comments: