Saturday, August 9, 2008

so left behind

okay.. now i've got a confession.. hahahaha (sing the pussy cat dolls tune) lol


.


i was actually damn sad and depressed on my birthday.. cause on that day itself i felt pretty lonely.. maybe cause the closest thing to my mind was the two reports i had to hand in, one online test and another exam the next day.... so yeah.. pretty sad..


.


but you know when friends say they are there for you.. somehow.. someway... they always are..


.


i Love all you guys!!


thanks for the birthday wishes that really brightened up my day.. :)


for the prezzies which put a smile on my face..


for the food which filled my tummy with joy..


for the surprises which gave me a heart attack (i swear..... J, M,A..... the camera....omg...)


and for your presence around me that showed me what's friendship and Love..


Thanks to all! :) hugssss


.
.

.




.

No comments: