Sunday, June 1, 2008

where did the good times go?

i meant what i said..
where did time go?
it flew by so fast..
i can't even remember what happened??
i feel like i just woke up from a long dream...
.
and somehow.. i just wanna fall back asleep..
.



miss you guys..
.

oh gosh.. form four blues.. haha.

.

S2!! best year of my life.
.


mmmm... comfy...
.

last year's birthday..
gosh i'm getting old..
.
my best friends..
.

look into our eyesss..
.

what a classic..
.

omg!! i didn't even notice i face squished in the middle there!
is it jeremy??

.

skinny rafie..
ekeke.
.

oh gosh.. gag me.
.

gym moments.

.

mr baldy... where did ya go? lol
.

the best ppl you'll ever know..
.

hahahahha... i love this!

.

manda panda.. sarah bearah
.

god sent

.

the fatz

.

trish and xin

.

shoe-fairy

.

my oh my did time fly...

but these ppl meant a lot to me at that time..

hey.. and they still do..

thanks for walking into my life..

and leaving a print in my heart..

;)

love love love!

.

.

oh.. and more pics to come.. later!



No comments: