Friday, May 23, 2008

emotions run wild

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
.
finals is in two weeks! *god help me*
.

anyways.. i'm in the computer lab now in monash supposedly doing my dynamics report.. but..
ahem.. truthfully i have no idea what to do..
.

so i'm blogging while watching Ian working his ass off doing the report.
me likey you Ian.. you the best :)
.
heehee.. and my other group mate... hmmm... xin li the oh-so-sarcastic woman which made me drop on my ass yesterday!!!! * i hate u! bleh!* heehee.. is out buying food for us... kakaka..
.
on a random note..
i can't wait for redang.. my getaway from everything
i really need it.. NEED IT
dont take this away from me.
.

hmmm..
what else..
oh oh oh oh... i can go watch movie later!!
indiana Jones baybeh!! i mean it's a classic! it's a must watch!!
didn't you guys see it when we were kids?? all the running into desserts..
into the temple of doom..


coooooooollll....




.
i've been watching gossip girls lately.. it's soooo ADDICTIVE..
i like dan.. so hot.. *drools...*
nate is good too.. but he doesn't have that special "umpphh"..
my taste is different. deal with it!







me like.

.

ok ok..back to work...

bye

No comments: