Friday, February 29, 2008

today

ok so today is friday!! like finally right... haha
my day started off with my dearest mother barging through my room door
6:45am :
"laura!! i thought you said you wanted to go kiara!!"
i jumped up remembering it.. so i called michelle..
ring ring...ring ring... ring ring...
so... not... picking up...
sounds like good news..
*snooze*
7:05 am :
i feel really bad... i mean.. what if mich really wants to go?
what if she didn't get my message and she goes anyways!
what if she's alone!
ah! consciense... killing me..
ring ring..ring ring.. ring ring..
no answer...
oh well...
*snoooozee....*
8:20 am :
mom enters..
"laura!! wake up!! time to go college"
and i'm thinking like.. what the f*uck?? college is at 10 am!!
so up i got... took my time.. got ready....
and guess what?? it's only 8:55 am..
so i took my time.. changing outfits...
over and over and over and over again....
till i felt like i loved my outfit for the day.
9:15 am :
left my house for college..
i finally got to drive!!
idiotic brothers never never give way to me!
hmphhhh!!
10.00 am :
maths class starts.
11.00 am :
maths class ends
11.01 am :
i'm thinking.. "that was quick"
11.10 am :
left college.. saw this message from raf to pick him up..
ok.. so i thought he didn't drive..
then i got a second message from him..
"i drove.. just wanted you to fetch me to my season parking place"
what the f(&#(&)#&(&($&(@%)#*%???
11.32 am :
rafie still not out..
11.35 am :
finally.. dropped him at approximately 20 metres away from pickup point..
GEEEESSSSSSS
12.30 :
mmmMMMmmmmmm
lunch!!
yong tau foo!!
yum yum
porridge too!
and and and and.. the best part of all...
chocolate chip ice cream!!!!!
1.00 pm :
arrival at mich's house..
dance dance dance..
laugh laugh laugh
and watch mich panic her ass offf for her baking graduation..
hahaha.. so funny.
1.45 pm :
mich leaves.
i sit in hall.
waiting.
getting bored.
saw dvd cupboard.
rampage!
2.30 pm :
arrived home and bummed around..
ate more chocolate chip ice cream..
fruit cocktale...
apples...
eat eat eat..
present time.. 6.49 pm :
doing...
NOTHING

No comments: