Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ok bare with me people...
i decided to get a new look for my blog..
i mean.. it's new.. it's fresh.. it's trendy.. it's PINK!
ok ok ok.. i know you dont see me in pink often.. and if i do wear it.. it's on rarest occasions... and and and... only if the clothing i wear is nice..
i mean i mean.. i'm sure i hate this colour...
though i did grow up loving it..
well that's before i realized how much i love black..
and how pink is like over used and overrated...
but but but......
this page is acceptional ok?
i mean.. it goes well..
it has a nice mood..
no?
ok wait..
so what if i like pink? huh?
i mean.. you gonna judge me for it?
so what if i secretly dream i was barbie staying in a white castle with my pet unicorn??
hmph..
but but but..
i'm still the same person ok..
i mean i mean.. you can tell by my post right?
you dont think less of me right?
you dont hate me right?
cheryl would probably kill me if she saw this pinkness
just to clarify...
i'm still ME ok..
me... loving... pin... i mean Blink.. i mean Blank.. i mean BLACKK!!!
i love BLACK!!!
*shoot me*

No comments: