Thursday, January 17, 2008

sick

did i ever mention that being sick SUCKS!!!

it has been approximately more than five days and i am still sick!!!

seriously... can life get any more miserable??

*boohoohooo*

other than staying home and doing nothing.. i have been watching tv and catching up with long time gone movies and television series... sounds like fun huh?

*tv.. you're my bestest friend*

but i've gotta say i love my baby raf for being with me and taking care of me when i was sick...
who else would take me to the doctor and hold me when i'm in pain? *muaks*

and good friends i have really touched my heart when they show their concern.. phone calls.. messages... mich, anne, shawn, marc, mikey *me loves.. me loves.. me loves..*

so till i get better... goodbye world... wish me luck

No comments: