Friday, January 11, 2008

new year

hey world, guess what? it's a new year..
and i'm still as confused as ever

i mean... i thought this year would be brand new... no more worries.. less of a stress.. whole new era? maybe? no?

guess i was wrong.. things are still the same.. the same shit keeps happening again and again.. i guess that's life?

but something that i've learnt since last year.. is that when problems come....
SOLVE IT..... dont leave it hanging or hide it under a rug...
or it's just bound to come up again? no?..

another thing i've learned is that... hey... i'm actually growing up... and it's time to make my own decisions and own judgements and it's time to choose my own path...
no one can choose but me... and is this where i wanna go? is this what i wanna do?

everything is my choice and my God's choice...

life's abandoning me if i dont catch up with it... and i'm sure age is more than a number cause as time passes i think my brain is starting to work more and more...

it's time to think and time to make decisions..

life is about choices... regrets.. and finding out the choices we made.. MAKe who we are today...

another thing i've learned is that people influence us in many ways...

whether we choose to notice or to ignore it..

the different ppl around us.. make us who we are today...

am i so sure of myself and so confident that no one is gonna influence my ways?
that's something i gotta think about... cause i dont wanna be anyone but me... right?

something someone told me once before was...

" how can you love someone.. if you can't love yourself? "

hey.. i gotta learn it...

No comments: