Tuesday, October 2, 2007

yesterday...

ok so yeah.. it's time to tell you about my crazy day yesterday, saturday and sunday which i totally left out...

ok so on saturday.. it was nigel's birthday party!! we were suppose to go his place and drop by... he said there was booozzee too.. so hey! plus side.. lol..

and we went there.. and ahhhhh.. my Godma was cooking.. MmmmmMMMMmmmm...

lamb.. spagetthi... mee.... sausages.... chicken.... salad... AHHHHH!!! eat eat eat EAT!!!
delicious... hahha.. and so the day went on.. and we did our usual posing... haha.. will we ever stop??


i can never get enough of you...



ballerina babes and me.. mah girlfriend


reunited.... memories.....


yeah that's basically what went on.. pretty alright night.. as usual.. we'll make our own crazy fun.. hahaha...



so after that we decided to drop by anne's house just for fun and to pull her out..

and off to kayu we went... with the cheapest meal we've ever eaten!!! RM2.10!!! hahahha.

two air suam and one barley ais... hahhaahah



and yet.... some of us still can go crazy and hyper on a NON-SUGAR DRINK.. anne...anne..anne..


CHEERS THERE MATES!!!


MOVING ON TO SUNDAY......

it was a full and tiring day... oh and we had youth sponsored mass in the morning.. oh dear Gosh... it did not go well... haha... we only sponsored the choir la.. but we didn't know the songs well enough so.. AHHH horrifying....

yeah... then i went back to do my project which i totally couldn't do cause i was so tired.. and i slept for bloody long.. then woke up to go church again.. for my BEC sponsored mass.. this time i had to lector.. it was alright.. but after that i was suppose to drop by anne's place.. but my mom asked me to send this couple back to their house.. kinda scary driving strangers around.. lol..

so after that.. it was back home and back to my work... then my baby came over to teman me...

and he cooked for me FRENCH TOAST!!!

ahahhaa... so funny seeing a NOOB cook!! wakakkaka..
but still.... it was super cuteeeee... and i have to admit it actually tasted good.. hahaha..





talk about adorable! haha.. but he thinks he's really cool cooking a french toast.. lol

yeah.. so we had a good meal... :) that i hope i can eat again.. *hint hint*
teehee~~


oh ok.. yeah.. moving on... remember i told you bout the photo shoot thing we did. the contact lense thing... well.. yeah.. this are some after posing pics.. like.. AHHH.... you can see how ROSY RED my cheeks are cause the make up artist probably thought it would be fun to see me as a clown!! i mean seriously.. it's like someone smacked me with blood on my cheeks.. GEESS!! lol..





my hazel eyes and diana's dreamy blues...




Diana : EEeeeewwwwwww...............



sarah looked totally different after the make over!




now.. i always have to pose with panda.. hahaha



check out our eyes.. hazel.. grey.. and blue.. *Roaarr!!*

No comments: